Herbert Smith to open Belfast office to handle disputes document review
Herbert Smith is set to launch a new base in Belfast to handle volume disputes work. The office, which will open in April 2011, will principally focus on reviewing and analysing large volumes of documents from major contentious work, notably in litigation, arbitration and regulatory investigations. The Belfast base, which will be wholly owned and controlled by Herbert Smith, will be led on the ground by London-based Libby Jackson, a solicitor currently in a practice management role, who will relocate to Northern Ireland in early 2011.
Herbert Smith is set to launch a new base in Belfast to handle volume disputes work.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651