CC to launch in Turkey with local tie-up
Clifford Chance (CC) is set to launch in Turkey next year, with the magic circle firm planning to relocate a partner from London to open the base. City finance partner Simon Williams is due to move to Turkey to lead the Istanbul office, which will formally launch in spring 2011. Two associates will also relocate to Turkey, with the office operating in co-operation with local firm Yegin Legal Consultancy (YLC) to meet local Bar rules. The base will focus on infrastructure, energy, finance and capital markets work, with CC lawyers working alongside those from YLC.
CC London partner to relocate for Turkish office launch with YLC
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651