Updated: Camerons partners back outsourcing deal - market reaction
CMS Cameron McKenna's partners have given their seal of approval to plans to outsource the firm's support departments to legal process outsourcer (LPO) Integreon. A vote of the partnership on the principles of the deal closed last night (22 November), paving the way for the outsourcing arrangement. The deal, which comes after five months of due diligence on plans that were announced in May, will see Integreon move into the firm's London HQ.
CMS Cameron McKenna’s partners have given their seal of approval to plans to outsource the firm’s support departments to legal process outsourcer (LPO) Integreon.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651