Mayer Brown makes up London six in 32-strong global partnership round
Mayer Brown has announced its annual partner promotions with 32 lawyers made up across the firm, including six in the City. The London promotions include Angus Duncan and Ian Roberts in insurance and reinsurance, Richard Goldstein in pensions, Rani Mina and Kristy Zander in litigation and dispute resolution and Sangeeta Puran in intellectual property (IP). The remaining promotions comprise eight in Chicago, five in New York, one in Charlotte, six in Hong Kong, three in Paris, two in Frankfurt and one in Cologne.
Mayer Brown has announced its annual partner promotions with 32 lawyers made up across the firm, including six in the City.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651