Line-up of UK firms advise on new £600m medical research institute JV
Four UK top 15 firms have advised on a £600m joint venture (JV) that will see a biomedical research facility built in London's Kings Cross. The UK Centre for Medical Research and Innovation is due to be built and run as a charity foundation by a JV comprising the Medical Research Council, Cancer Research UK, Wellcome Trust and University College London (UCL). CMS Cameron McKenna advised the whole of the JV on the agreement, with the firm's team including lawyers from its London corporate and real estate departments. Camerons won the appointment based on its longstanding relationship with the Wellcome Trust.
Four UK top 15 firms have advised on a £600m joint venture (JV) that will see a biomedical research facility built in London’s Kings Cross.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651