Beachcroft makes up two partners in London and Ireland offices
Beachcroft has expanded its London and Ireland bases with the hire of two new partners. Former Blake Lapthorn partner Jimmy Desai has joined Beachcroft's City arm as a partner in the commercial services team. Desai will sit within the UK top 30 firm's technology team and will work closely with sector head Tim Sewart, focusing on intellectual property, IT, data protection, privacy law and internet and media law. He has worked with a wide range of bluechip clients, public sector and government bodies as well as a number of universities.
Beachcroft has expanded its London and Ireland bases with the hire of two new partners.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651