Linklaters seals hire of Freshfields banking partner Howard
Linklaters has boosted its banking practice with the hire of Chris Howard from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer. The move reunites Howard with former Freshfields partners David Ereira and Brian Gray, who joined Linklaters from the rival magic circle firm in 2007. It also marks a return to Linklaters for Howard, who was a senior associate with the firm before joining Freshfields as a partner in 2004. Howard, who is one of Freshfields' most high-profile finance partners, specialises in domestic and international leveraged finance and financial restructurings. His clients include leading investment and commercial banks such as Lloyds, RBS, BNP Paribas and HSBC.
Linklaters has boosted its banking practice with the hire of Chris Howard from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651