Ex-UBS chair and GC Kurer takes new role on Schoenherr strategy group
Schoenherr has appointed former UBS chairman and general counsel Peter Kurer as an external member of its strategy committee. The move comes after the Central European firm formed the committee this summer following a review of its internal structures. The committee will draw up the firm's strategy and business plan, prepare its annual budget and allocate the merit-based portion of the firm's profit to partners. Kurer will hold a full vote on the four-member committee that includes managing partner Christoph Lindinger and partners Gerold Zeiler and Michael Lagler, who are responsible for finance and human resources respectively at the firm.
Schoenherr has appointed former UBS chairman and general counsel Peter Kurer as an external member of its strategy committee.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651