Client Satisfaction Report 2011
It has never been more important for law firms to improve their client satisfaction levels. In the current environment, in-house lawyers are under huge pressure to reduce costs and law firms must stretch every sinew to differentiate themselves from their rivals and demonstrate the value of their business. Clients, in turn, are becoming more scientific in their approach to instructing outside counsel and less patient with those firms that fail to reach the required benchmark in every aspect of their service, whether it is the quality of legal advice, responsiveness, billing transparency or price. What do your clients think of your competitors? What do they think of you?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651