Linklaters takes role for GM investor as car maker launches $23bn IPO
Linklaters and Jenner & Block have won roles as General Motors this week increased the number of shares on offer in its landmark initial public offering (IPO), reports The Am Law Daily. The car maker, which is being advised by US firm Jenner, has responded to strong market demand by expanding the IPO by 31%, helping the company to raise $23.1bn (£14.4bn) in what could be the largest IPO ever.
Linklaters and Jenner & Block have won roles as General Motors this week increased the number of shares on offer in its landmark initial public offering (IPO), reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651