Hogan Lovells announces associate redundancies in London tax team
Hogan Lovells has lauched a redundancy consultation in its London tax practice, with four associate positions at risk. The consultation, which is being led by tax partner Karen Hughes, started in early November, and will see a number of the group's associates assessed based on current and expected work levels as well as personal performance. Hogan Lovells' London tax practice currently has five partners and 14 associates. It works with clients including Barclays, ExxonMobil and Ford.
Hogan Lovells has lauched a redundancy consultation in its London tax practice, with four associate positions at risk.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651