DLA Piper seals hire of two-partner Taylor Wessing IPT team in Cologne
DLA Piper has grown its intellectual property and technology (IPT) practice in Germany with the hire of a four-strong team from Taylor Wessing. Partners Jan Pohle and Benjamin Grzimek are set to join the firm's Cologne office along with associates Christian Kau and Markus Lang. Their start dates at DLA are yet to be confirmed. Pohle specialises in IT and telecommunications, while Grzimek focuses on contentious and non-contentious patent law.
DLA Piper has grown its intellectual property and technology (IPT) practice in Germany with the hire of a four-strong team from Taylor Wessing.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651