Barlows confirms three more partner departures and associate job cuts
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert has confirmed that three partners from its corporate and commercial group have been asked to leave the firm alongside a handful of associates who have taken voluntary redundancy. As first reported by RollonFriday today (19 November), Barlows has made changes to its corporate group in order to align the firm more closely with its core sectors, including insurance and energy. Five or six associates are expected to leave the firm, with one further partner from the corporate group understood to have been offered a consultancy role.
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert has confirmed that three partners from its corporate and commercial group have been asked to leave the firm alongside a handful of associates who have taken voluntary redundancy.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651