Stephenson Harwood posts 17% revenue boost at half-year point
Stephenson Harwood has posted one of the largest revenue boosts so far reported at the half-year point, with the firm recording a 17% increase on the same period last year. The top 30 UK firm has recorded revenues of £49.6m for the first six months of the 2010-11 financial year, marking a 16.6% increase on the same stage last year when it took in £42.6m. The firm said the rise came on the back of an exceptionally strong performance in its contentious practice, in addition to significant growth in the non-contentious practices.
Stephenson Harwood has posted one of the largest revenue boosts so far reported at the half-year point, with the firm recording a 17% increase on the same period last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651