Barlows lands Chartis panel role in wake of Halliwells takeover deal
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert has been added to the claims panel of insurance giant Chartis following its takeover of the bulk of Halliwells' Manchester insurance arm, with the insurer also in the process of reviewing its non-claims legal panel. Barlows was added to the insurer's roster of firms for claims work last month, adding Chartis to the list of high-profile clients it has secured as a result of its July takeover of the Halliwells team. The firm has also retained work from AXA and NFU Mutual through the takeover, with Halliwells' insurance clients representing a major driver for the acquisition.
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert has been added to the claims panel of insurance giant Chartis following its takeover of the bulk of Halliwells’ Manchester insurance arm, with the insurer also in the process of reviewing its non-claims legal panel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651