SNR Denton takes lead role for KPMG on administration of Pontin's
SNR Denton has won a lead role advising KPMG on the administration of 64-year-old British holiday company Pontin's. London restructuring partner Rachel Anthony is leading the SNR Denton team advising KPMG as administrators of the holiday parks operator, which employs around 850 staff across five sites at Brean Sands in Somerset, Camber Sands in Sussex, Pakefield in Suffolk, Prestatyn Sands in Wales and Southport on Merseyside.
SNR Denton has won a lead role advising KPMG on the administration of 64-year-old British holiday company Pontin’s.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651