Norton Rose seals merger deals to launch in Canada and South Africa
Norton Rose is to launch in Canada and South Africa through mergers with Canadian law firm Ogilvy Renault and leading South African firm Deneys Reitz. Both firms will join the Norton Rose Group on 1 June 2011, taking headcount at the combined firm to more than 2,500 fee earners across 38 offices around the world. News of the South African merger was first reported by RollonFriday earlier this morning, with Norton Rose then confirming both merger deals.
Norton Rose is to launch in Canada and South Africa through mergers with Canadian law firm Ogilvy Renault and leading South African firm Deneys Reitz.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651