BLP recruits six-strong Holman Fenwick finance team for Singapore arm
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has grown its Singapore arm with the hire of a corporate finance team from Holman Fenwick Willan led by practice head Alistair Duffield. Duffield is set to join BLP as Singapore managing partner with a start date still to be decided. He will bring with him a team of five lawyers including Tahirah Ara, who will join as a partner. Marius Toime and Brendan Fyfe will join as senior associates, alongside associates Erline Herrmann and Elesse Neuteboom-Law Sook Ying.
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has grown its Singapore arm with the hire of a corporate finance team from Holman Fenwick Willan led by practice head Alistair Duffield.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651