Howrey announces further job cuts with 32 US staff laid off
Howrey has announced a new round of job cuts, with 32 support staff laid off across the firm's ten US offices, reports The Am Law Daily. The firm attributed the cuts to a need to adjust the size of its workforce and focus on core practice areas. No lawyers were among those affected by the layoffs. "This right-sizing of the firm will allow Howrey to concentrate its resources on its three principal practice groups - antitrust, intellectual property (IP), and complex business litigation and to maintain our strong competitive position," the firm said in a statement.
Howrey has announced a new round of job cuts, with 32 support staff laid off across the firm’s ten US offices, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651