Dewey hires veteran Dentons regulatory chief in City banking push
SNR Denton is set to lose former financial markets and regulation head Robert Finney to the City arm of Dewey & LeBoeuf. Finney will take on a similar position when he joins the US law firm's London office later this month. He will head up the financial markets regulatory practice in the office, where he will be the first City partner with a specialist practice in the field.
SNR Denton is set to lose former financial markets and regulation head Robert Finney to the City arm of Dewey & LeBoeuf.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651