Deal team media strategy - upmarket or low-hanging fruit?
Do you have a media strategy for pushing forward your main practice groups? Well, if you are an ambitious UK top 50 practice or major US law firm, the answer is almost certainly 'yes'. But is it working? To that question, the response in many cases remains 'no'. There are a number of reasons strategies to build deal teams' profiles fail. Common ones would include unreasonable expectations or a misconceived sense of what you are trying to achieve.
Time to ditch the PR strategy for dummies if you want to build your practice profile
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651