Bakers and White & Case boost international banking groups
Baker & McKenzie and White & Case are in the process of relocating two of their senior banking partners to Paris and Singapore respectively in a move to bulk up those offices. Bakers EMEA head of banking and finance Michael Foundethakis moved to Paris last month to lead the local banking and finance practice, replacing Laurent Barbara in the post. He will keep his existing roles leading the EMEA finance team, the global project finance practice and the German acquisition finance and project finance practice.
Baker & McKenzie and White & Case are in the process of relocating two of their senior banking partners to Paris and Singapore respectively in a move to bulk up those offices.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651