A&O saves over £1m with IT outsourcing deal
Allen & Overy (A&O) has cut its overall IT spend by 10% during the past financial year, saving more than £1m through measures including the extension of an agreement with IT outsourcer Savvis to its European network. The magic circle firm confirmed that it has cut IT spend by 10% but would not be drawn on the precise figure saved, saying only that it was a seven-figure sum. A&O made the savings by axing servers in its international offices and expanding an existing deal with Savvis, which already held most of the firm's UK server space.
Allen & Overy (A&O) has cut its overall IT spend by 10% during the past financial year, saving more than £1m through measures including the extension of an agreement with IT outsourcer Savvis to its European network.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651