Squire Sanders Hammonds merger confirmed by partnership vote
Hammonds and Squire Sanders & Dempsey will go ahead with their transatlantic merger on 1 January 2011, after securing the support of more than 95% of their combined partnership. All bar 17 of the firms' partners took part in the vote, with all voting in favour of the tie-up in a process that closed yesterday (7 November). The vote paves the way for the January launch of a top 50 global firm with combined revenues of around $625m (£386m).
Hammonds and Squire Sanders & Dempsey will go ahead with their transatlantic merger on 1 January 2011, after securing the support of more than 95% of their combined partnership.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651