A&O opens half-year reporting round with 3% increase in revenues
Allen & Overy (A&O) has become the first City firm to announce its half-year financial results, with the magic circle firm seeing revenues increase by 3%. The modest growth takes revenues for the six-month period ending 31 October to £526m, up from £511m at the same point in 2009. The firm said that more than half of its turnover was generated outside of the UK, with strong performances across the Asia-Pacific region, Moscow and New York in addition to London.
Allen & Overy (A&O) has become the first City firm to announce its half-year financial results, with the magic circle firm seeing revenues increase by 3%.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651