Clifford Chance votes in Sweeting as firm's new senior partner
Clifford Chance (CC) has confirmed London finance partner Malcolm Sweeting as the firm's new senior partner, replacing Stuart Popham in the role from next year (1 January). Sweeting won the election after securing more than the required 50% of the partnership vote, fighting off competition from German M&A and corporate finance partner Daniela Weber-Rey and City tax partner Jonathan Elman.
Clifford Chance (CC) has confirmed London finance partner Malcolm Sweeting as the firm’s new senior partner, replacing Stuart Popham in the role from next year (1 January).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651