Charles Russell mulls merger options as firm reviews partnership structure
Charles Russell is set to overhaul its partnership and restructure around industry sectors as part of a comprehensive review that also sees the firm setting its sights on a UK merger. The UK top 50 firm has drawn up a new three-year plan to take it through 2013, with a UK merger forming a key plank of the strategy. Failing this, the firm's management hopes to grow in London through bolting on team hires. It has already explored mergers with a number of firms in recent years, including at least one in the top 50.
Top 50 firm reviews strategy with UK merger high on agenda
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651