Addleshaws boosts energy practice with ex-nuclear agency GC
Addleshaw Goddard has strengthened its energy practice with the hire of the former head of legal at the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA). Roger Clayson joined the national law firm earlier this week (1 November) from the NDA, where he most recently served as head of property law, having held the head of legal role between 2007 and 2009.
Addleshaw Goddard has strengthened its energy practice with the hire of the former head of legal at the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651