Linklaters appoints new client sectors head
Linklaters has appointed a new head of client sectors, with project finance partner Fiona Hobbs succeeding Richard Godden after he stepped down from the role in october. Hobbs, who has advised clients including Centrica and BG Group, has been appointed for a four-year term, which takes effect today (1 November). The new role also sees her take up a post on the magic circle firm's executive committee.
Linklaters has appointed a new head of client sectors, with project finance partner Fiona Hobbs succeeding Richard Godden after he stepped down from the role in October.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651