Ex-Halliwells partners may face claims from administrator
Former partners at defunct law firm Halliwells have been issued with details of new potential claims, after the firm's joint administrators at BDO sent out letters detailing possible action they may bring. BDO administrator Dermot Power sent a letter last week (26 October), warning the ex-partners that they may face proceedings relating to a number of claims including repayment of overdrawings, unpaid capital contributions and breach of duty.
Former partners at defunct law firm Halliwells have been issued with details of new potential claims, after the firm’s joint administrators at BDO sent out letters detailing possible action they may bring.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651