Milbank hires from Weil Gotshal to expand City deal finance team
Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy has hired a high yield specialist from the City arm of New York rival Weil Gotshal & Manges as leading law firms continue to invest in their deal finance teams. Peter Schwartz is joining as a partner in Milbank's global securities group in London. His practice is focused primarily on representing underwriters and issuers in securities offerings, particularly high yield debt. The US and UK-qualified Schwartz, who was in 2008 promoted to partner at Weil Gotshal, also has experience of covering equity capital markets transactions.
Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy has hired a high yield specialist from the City arm of New York rival Weil Gotshal & Manges as leading law firms continue to invest in their deal finance teams.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651