Hogan Lovells makes a splash with hire of high-profile marketing chief
Hogan Lovells has hired a high-profile chief marketing officer (CMO) from DLA Piper to spearhead the firm's growth. Jolene Overbeck has joined the newly-merged firm in New York where she will work alongside her London-based counterpart Serena Simmons. Overbeck has racked up more head of marketing titles over the course of her 27-year career than anyone else working in large law firms, having worked at Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe, Latham & Watkins and Shearman & Sterling before joining DLA Piper in 2006.
Newly-merged firm goes for experience with recruitment of former DLA marketing guru
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651