CC senior partner election goes to second round after voting stalemate
Clifford Chance's (CC) senior partner election is moving to a second stage of voting after no clear winner emerged in the round which closed yesterday (25 October). None of the three partners in the running - London finance partner Malcolm Sweeting, German M&A and corporate finance partner Daniela Weber-Rey and City tax partner Jonathan Elman - secured enough of a majority in yesterday's vote to replace outgoing senior partner Stuart Popham.
Clifford Chance’s (CC) senior partner election is moving to a second stage of voting after no clear winner emerged in the round which closed yesterday (25 October).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651