Macfarlanes adds new 'senior solicitor' rank to career track
Macfarlanes has introduced a senior solicitor rank for its up-and-coming lawyers, with associates with at least six years' post-qualification experience eligible to make the grade. The UK top 50 firm's first senior solicitors are set to be promoted next year, with candidates nominated by practice heads. Those associates already involved in activities such as training, mentoring and business development will be among those to be considered first for promotion.
Macfarlanes has introduced a senior solicitor rank for its up-and-coming lawyers, with associates with at least six years’ post-qualification experience eligible to make the grade.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651