CC, SJ Berwin and Mayer Brown win roles on €580m Caterpillar-3i deal
Clifford Chance (CC), SJ Berwin and Mayer Brown have advised on Caterpillar's €580m (£517m) acquisition of a German engine manufacturing company from 3i Group, reports the Am Law Daily. Caterpillar, the world's largest construction company, has agreed to acquire MWM Holding from UK private equity firm 3i after being outbid for the company three years ago when 3i paid £360m for MWM. CC advised 3i on the deal, while SJ Berwin provided tax counsel to the private equity firm, with German private equity and M&A partner Gerald Thomas leading the firm's team.
Clifford Chance (CC), SJ Berwin and Mayer Brown have advised on Caterpillar’s €580m (£517m) acquisition of a German engine manufacturing company from 3i Group, reports the Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651