BPP set to launch new branches in Cambridge, Newcastle and Liverpool
BPP Law School is set to open up new branches in Cambridge, Newcastle and Liverpool next year, it has been confirmed. The centres will primarily deliver the Legal Practice Course (LPC), which will be taught both full and part-time. They will also provide distance learning support classes for the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL). The new branches are still subject to validation from the SRA.
BPP Law School is set to open up new branches in Cambridge, Newcastle and Liverpool next year, it has been confirmed.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651