US duo take top roles on Danish jewellery retailer's €1.5bn listing
Latham & Watkins and Davis Polk & Wardwell have taken lead roles on the €1.5bn (£1.3bn) initial public offering (IPO) of Danish jewellery maker Pandora. Davis Polk advised the jewellery company on its listing, fielding a team led by London corporate partner John Meade. Latham, meanwhile, advised the financial sponsors on the deal, which completed earlier this month on Copenhagen's NASDAQ OMX exchange.
Latham and Davis Polk advise as Pandora lists on Danish OMX
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651