New ideas in law: Something to report
A team at Nabarro, led by my fellow partner Peter Williamson and I, embarked on a project last year which evolved as a result of many conversations with general counsel about their role, how they are perceived in their business and how performance management is helping them to manage suppliers. Our ideas led us to carry out primary research involving a large number of general counsel and other senior in-house lawyers about their role and status, the commercial value that in-house legal teams contribute to the businesses they serve and how that value can be demonstrated.
A series of conversations led Nabarro to create an ambitious and widely-covered report into the role of GCs. Partner Jonathan Warne reflects on the creation of the report
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651