Nabarro brings in SJ Berwin partner for financial regulation group
Nabarro has moved to replenish its financial services advisory capacities with the hire of SJ Berwin partner Adrian Brown. Brown is joining the top 30 City law firm in December to head the financial services regulation group. He will replace Rob Moulton in the role, who is leaving next month to join Ashurst as a partner.
Firm recruits SJB partner in boost for financial regulation practice
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651