Baker Botts adds London duo to partnership in promotions round
Baker Botts has made up two London lawyers to its partnership in the US firm's annual promotions round. A total of thirteen lawyers will join the partnership at the US firm as of 1 January 2011, a slight increase on the previous year when 10 were made up, including one in the London litigation practice.
Baker Botts has made up two London lawyers to its partnership in the US firm’s annual promotions round.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651