A&O takes lead role for Rosneft on $1.6bn international oil deal
Allen & Overy (A&O) and Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle have advised on the $1.6bn (£1bn) acquisition of a 50% stake in a German refinery by Russian oil company Rosneft. Rosneft has acquired the stake in Ruhr Oel from Venezuelan oil company Petroleos de Venezuela (PdVSA). Ruhr Oel was previously a 50/50 joint venture between BP and PdVSA. A&O advised Rosneft, fielding a team led by corporate partner Tim Shilling alongside corporate partner James Roe.
Allen & Overy (A&O) and Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle have advised on the $1.6bn (£1bn) acquisition of a 50% stake in a German refinery by Russian oil company Rosneft.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651