Jones Day Madrid chief relocates to Sao Paulo to launch new Brazil base
Jones Day's Madrid head Luis Riesgo is relocating to Sao Paulo to launch a Brazil office for the US firm, reports The Am Law Daily. Riesgo, the chair of the firm's Latin American practice, will be followed by partners Sanjiv Kapur and Wade Angus, who have begun the process of becoming licensed as consultants in foreign law in Brazil. The partner trio will be joined two associates who are qualified to practise in New York and Madrid.
Jones Day’s Madrid head Luis Riesgo is relocating to Sao Paulo to launch a Brazil office for the US firm, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651