Ex-Linklaters partner Eastwell joins SRA as chief adviser on City law firms
Former Linklaters capital markets chief Nick Eastwell is to join the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) as the body's new chief adviser on City law firms. The appointment comes as the SRA moves to improve its understanding and links with City firms, in response to previous criticism. Eastwell, who takes up the role in November, will provide expert advice to the SRA on the regulation of City firms, as well as providing additional quality assurance on the outcomes of SRA pilots in the City.
Former Linklaters capital markets chief Nick Eastwell is to join the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) as the body’s new chief adviser on City law firms.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651