TLT brings in Mayer Brown partner for private equity practice
TLT has bolstered its private equity practice with the hire of former Mayer Brown partner Alistair Bird. Bird joined the firm's new City premises on Gresham Street earlier this month (4 October) as a partner in the corporate group. He will work alongside corporate partners Ian Taylorson and Richard Tall, who has just relocated to the City from Bristol.
TLT has bolstered its private equity practice with the hire of former Mayer Brown partner Alistair Bird.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651