Clifford Chance places value on pro bono efforts of £17m a year
Clifford Chance (CC) has estimated the value of its pro bono activities last year at £17m - breaking convention among City firms by defining the value of its non-profit efforts. The figure is contained in CC's 2010 Corporate Responsibility Report, which estimates the value based on 57,071 hours invested by its lawyers in community and pro bono efforts. The firm's non-legal staff committed a further 2,274 community hours while the Clifford Chance Foundation paid out £2.4m in charitable donations.
Clifford Chance (CC) has estimated the value of its pro bono activities last year at £17m – breaking convention among City firms by defining the value of its non-profit efforts.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651