Freshfields enters the fray as Liverpool court battle kicks off
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Erskine Chambers' Richard Snowden QC have taken centre stage alongside Lord Grabiner QC in today's high-profile Liverpool court battle. Freshfields instructed Erskine's Snowden after being appointed to advise the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) on the dispute, which is being heard today in the Chancery Division of the High Court by Mr Justice Floyd.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Erskine Chambers’ Richard Snowden QC have taken centre stage alongside Lord Grabiner QC in the high-profile Liverpool court battle.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651