Twelve-partner Howrey IP team breaks away to set up new firm
Howrey's Europe intellectual property (IP) head and at least 11 other partners are departing to set up a new IP firm, citing client conflicts and poor workflow with the US side of the firm, reports The Am Law Daily. Fourteen associates are also expected to leave to join the new firm, which will be called Hoyng Monegier. Among the confirmed departures are name partners Denis Monegier du Sorbier and Willem Hoyng, the managing partner of Howrey Europe and a member of the firm's executive committee.
Howrey’s Europe intellectual property (IP) head and at least 11 other partners are departing to set up a new IP firm, citing client conflicts and poor workflow with the US side of the firm, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651