Trowers launches 'austerity unit' to advise on public sector cuts
Trowers & Hamlins has launched a dedicated team to advise central and local government bodies in northern England how to cope with budget cuts as the public sector braces itself for aggressive moves to slash public spending. Trowers said that the launch of the team, which is based in its Manchester office, comes in response to growing demand from local government bodies for advice on how to manage their business amid sustained spending cuts.
Trowers & Hamlins has launched a dedicated team to advise central and local government bodies in northern England how to cope with budget cuts as the public sector braces itself for aggressive moves to slash public spending.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651