White & Case and Milbank take top roles on $15bn bond programme
White & Case and Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy have lined up on a $15bn (£9.4bn) covered bond programme that marks the first of its kind by a Nordic issuer in the US. White & Case advised the issuer, Stadshypotek, a Swedish mortgage institution, with a team led by London capital markets head Francis Fitzherbert-Brockholes alongside structured finance partner Gavin McLean, arbitration partner Claes Zettermarck and tax partner Raymond Simon.
White & Case and Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy have lined up on a $15bn (£9.4bn) covered bond programme that marks the first of its kind by a Nordic issuer in the US.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651