CC Brussels partner chosen to lead office alongside practice chief role
Clifford Chance (CC) has elected a new managing partner for its Brussels office, as current incumbent Yves Herinckx prepares to step down after 14 years in the role. Herinckx will be replaced by Brussels head of EU and competition Tony Reeves in November, with Reeves set to remain as head of the practice group alongside his new role. Herinckx will continue as head of finance in Belgium, a post he has held simultaneously with his role as Brussels chief.
Clifford Chance (CC) has elected a new managing partner for its Brussels office, as current incumbent Yves Herinckx prepares to step down after 14 years in the role.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651